Gr8 Nutrition Info is looking for articles that talk about the latest trends in food and nutrition. If you have one, we’d like to hear from you! Become a contributor for us.
Here are some guidelines to follow when submitting an article:
- We want articles that are fun, informative, and engaging. It has to connect with our global audience and should have at least 500 to 1000 words.
- Do not plagiarize. Articles will be checked on Copyscape.
- Sources should be given proper credit, especially when stating facts.
- The use of headings and bullet points is encouraged.
- When submitting photos, provide sources. However, for recipes, do not send stock photos.
- Get an idea of our tone by reading the articles we have already published.
- Include a short author bio in your submission.
- Send your articles to email@example.com and wait for our staff to respond. If you do not hear from us in 7 days, feel free to ask.