The skin has types that vary from person to person. Some people may have sensitive skin, while others don’t. But one thing is for sure: our skin needs care and nourishment. One of the all-natural products that increasingly become more popular today is coconut oil. Buy pure coconut oil today and incorporate it with other natural ingredients to gain soft and smooth skin forever.
Pure Coconut Oil for Skin
Coconut oil is one of the many world-renowned coconut products. A lot of people use coconut oil for cooking because of its natural health benefits. However, more and more individuals utilize it as a skin care solution. They use it directly or mix it with other natural oils, herbs or fruits to apply on the skin.
Why is coconut oil good for your skin? Coconut oil is effective in moisturizing the skin and also helps in treating dry skin as well as eczema. Studies show that patients with mild to moderate dry skin can be treated with coconut oil, just as effective as mineral oil. This is evidenced by a two-week study conducted among patients with dry skin.
Studies show that coconut oil can help treat eczema. The scaly texture and itchy rashes will be treated because of the oil’s natural moisturizing and hydrating properties. In a study, 52 adults were treated with eczema with coconut oil. In the same study, it also discovered that coconut oil is better than mineral oil (petroleum-based oil).
Other than moisturizing and hydrating, pure coconut oil also has antibacterial and antifungal properties best for your skin. Medium-chain fatty acids, mainly Lauric and Capric acids, are excellent in fighting off bacteria and fungi that contaminates the skin. To maintain healthy skin, people are now switching to organic/natural products like coconut oil.
Skin Care Secrets from Pure Coconut Oil
When you buy pure coconut oil, it can be used solely or as an ingredient to skin care products. The following recipes are just some of the secrets to have a healthy, glowing skin.
1. Pure Coconut Oil on the Skin
Apply coconut oil to have a moisturized and well-hydrated skin. Other than that, it also helps to produce collagen to keep our skin firm and elastic. Thus, coconut oil prevents sagging and wrinkles. Follow the steps to get a healthy and wrinkle-free skin.
- Massage pure coconut oil on skin. Directly applying this oil every night before bedtime.
- Leave it for the skin to absorb completely. You can leave it for at least 2 hours. However, you can leave it overnight for best result.
To boost the effects of this skin care secret, consume 2 to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil every day. It does not only keep your skin healthy, but your whole body as well.
2. Coconut Oil + Milk + Coconut Nectar + Egg White
This coconut oil + milk + coconut nectar + egg white mixture is an incredible coconut oil-based beauty product to keep the skin look and feel great. These are the uses for each ingredient:
Coconut Oil + Coconut Nectar = keeps the skin high in vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, proteins, and antioxidants
Milk = hydrates and moisturizes the skin
Egg White = prevents sagging and wrinkles
This mixture can be done two or three times a week to have a glowing face and skin. Follow the instruction below:
1. Combine the following in 1 medium bowl:
- 1 teaspoon of Coco Treasure Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Whole Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Coconut Nectar Syrup
- 1 large Egg White
2. Massage the mixture on your skin.
3. Leave it on your skin for at least 30 minutes.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water.
3. Coconut Oil + Rose Water + Liquid Castile Soap
This coconut oil-based body wash is an effective skin moisturizer. It helps smoothen and soften the skin. This is best used during the dry season. However, it can also be used all year long.
What You Need:
- 3 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Rose Water
- 2 cups Castile Oil
- **Lavender Oil – 15 to 20 drops for additional benefits and fragrance
How to Prepare:
- Mix all of the ingredients in a seal-tight container.
- Shake the container gently to mix the solution.
- Place some of the mixture in a squeeze bottle. Shake well before each use.
It is important to use pure coconut oil for your skin. Buy pure coconut oil in order to gain smooth, soft, and healthy skin. For best result, use Coco Treasure Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. It 100% Organic and USDA Certified. It is also non-GMO, with no artificial coloring and chemicals to harm the body. So, grab a bottle now and achieve a healthy, soft, and smooth skin.